Saturday 13 July 2013

Woohoo! My Blog is new!

BLOG MAINTENANCE IS NOW COMPLETE

The following changes have been made:

-The address of this blog is now: www.yellowjane.com .
-The colour design of the blog has changed, and is slightly customised!
-The topics I write about will be slightly different. I am going to be focusing more on writing, art, and things like that, rather than talking about non-interesting stuff in real life no one wants to read, about my boring personal life!
-Pages have been added. Look at the top of the blog to find links to my other new blogs. One is a Book Reviews Blog, and one is a WIP History Blog.
-Old posts have been deleted, so as to get the new feel together!
-This blog will soon be advertised on other sites so as to get more followers... Maybe!

Thanks for your patience. I am hoping to get more followers to this blog soon, and will be posting about all the interesting things quickly! If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below this post.

~Yellow Jane~

No comments:

Post a Comment